Are you a master student in AI, Computer Science, Linguistics or Communication Science? Or a master student Text Mining? Do you want to get paid for working in an exciting research project that combines research strengths from different disciplines?
We are regularly looking for student assistants for projects involving computational linguistics, computer science, communication science and history. Positions are for 1 day per week. If we are hiring, you will find the projects on this page.
More information on the projects can be found on their individual websites.
Why you should apply:
- You will be taking part in a real research project and become knowledgeable about the research field
- You will be collaborating with fellow students and researchers and learn how to do interdisciplinary research;
- Topics of interest can be used for term paper and thesis;
- You might even have the chance to publish a paper and attend a conference;
- The work hours are flexible;
- An excellent opportunity to boost your CV.
- And you get paid!!!
How to Apply
Information on how to apply for individual projects can be found on the projects’ websites. If you want to apply for more than one project, please send an email to the project managers listing:
– your undergraduate degree,
– the master courses you have taken and intend to take,
– a list of your grades,
– a brief motivation, indicating preference for a particular project (if any)
– an indication of your availability (starting date).