Accepted Papers @ the International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING 2018), Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, August 20-25, 2018:
- Measuring the Diversity of Automatic Image Descriptions – Emiel van Miltenburg, Desmond Elliott and Piek Vossen.
- Systematic Study of Long Tail Phenomena in Entity Linking – Filip Ilievski, Piek Vossen and Stefan Schlobach.
- A Deep Dive into Word Sense Disambiguation with LSTM – Minh Le, Marten Postma, Jacopo Urbani and Piek Vossen.
- Scoring and Classifying Implicit Positive Interpretations: A Challenge of Class Imbalance – Chantal van Son, Roser Morante, Lora Aroyo and Piek Vossen.
- DIDEC: The Dutch Image Description and Eye-tracking Corpus – Emiel van Miltenburg, Ákos Kádár, Ruud Koolen and Emiel Krahmer
- Piek Vossen: co-organizer of the Events and Stories in the News 2018 workshop
- Piek Vossen: member of the program committee of ISA-14: Fourteenth Joint ACL-ISO Workshop on Interoperable Semantic Annotation
- Piek Vossen: member of the program committee of COLING2018